Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Focus is Chocolate

I went to visit Hershey Gardens this weekend. A beautiful site, with all the different plants and flowers. Luckily the rain held off until my crew was done wandering through the colorful array of flowers. We got some good pictures, that if I knew how to post here I would.

After the garden, we went to Chocolate World, a section of Hersey, with souvenir shops and a small food court. After riding the tram which took us on an animated tour of the factory (very cool by the way). The kids I was with loved the end of this little mini-tour cause they got a piece of chocolate. Very fascinating how chocolate candy is made. It made me feel like I was Charlie in Willy Wonka's factory.

The one thing I wasn't impressed with, was the food court. Not very much to choose from, but I guess since it was a chocolate factory, they should be focused on sugar and cocoa. I got this sandwich from the Hershey Cafe (at least I think that is what it was called). It was a tuna wrap, only the tuna was missing. Well there was a little bit of tuna, but it was such a thin spread, I mistook it for part of the flour wrap!! Okay i know, get over it, and I do get it, the focus is chocolate!! However, when you pay almost 6 dollars for a sandwich that claims to have tuna, you expect some sort of fin in there, and not just fish scales.

Anyway, I want to say congrats to my niece Erika Estalilla who married Chad Cooper. Congrat you guys and good luck with medical school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home