Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Matter Of Taste

I watched the new Fox show "Head Cases" starring Chris O'Donnell and Adam Goldberg tonight. I absolutely loved it!!! It had gotten some bad reviews because they said the pilot didn't pull in enough of an audience. I wonder exactly how they know how many people are actually watching it. Makes me wonder. Do they really know what kind of audience they had? And why haven't I been interviewed about what shows I watch and when.
I'm really mystified about how these networks know just how many million people actually watch their shows. If they do this by poll, maybe the people polled didn't watch the show that night, but tuned in this week and actually liked it. If they are running wires concurrent with our cable--that's scary!!! Cause then they would know I tune in to Skinemax at times.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I liked the rapport between the characters played by O'Donnell and Goldberg. It was an odd couple sort of relationship, but one where a friendship was truly being formed. And they threw in a wacky paralegal played by Rachel Leigh Cook, who did a really good job of being a "headcase".
I highly recommend it!
I also highly recommend wearing some sort of crystal!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home