Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Musical Interview

I wanted to post, but didn't have any experiences on this quiet Sunday to talk about, so I decided to borrow something from Greg. He posted this game in which you pick a favorite artist, and you answer questions using the artist's songs.
Since one of my favorite singers is Tim McGraw, I used his songs to answer these questions:

1. Name of band/artist: Tim McGraw
2. Are you male or female?: Angel Boy
3. Describe yourself: Real Good Man
4. How do you feel about yourself?:Open Season on My Heart
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: She's My Kind of Rain
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: Something's Broken
7. Describe where you want to be: Where the Green Grass Grows
8. Describe how you live: Live Like You Were Dying
9. Describe how you love: I Know How To Love You Well
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: My Next Thirty Years
11. Share a few words of Wisdom: Drugs or Jesus
12. Now say goodbye: Take Me Away From Here

I don't normally tag anyone, but I think that Ben Heller, my favorite music expert should play along. You don't have to, if you don't want to.

18 Comments:

  • Clever post!

    By Blogger Chipper, at 2:04 PM  

  • I am so retarded...I went to like 10 links to find "the music test" and couldn't find it...and realized its just a fill in the blanks thing...

    I saw Willie Nelson, ZZ Top, some dude I never heard of, Fleetwood Mac, and wow...there are some interesting tastes out there!

    my fave is Sublime, but the test won't work since i don't smoke pot...

    :P

    By Blogger LBseahag, at 3:40 PM  

  • I actually thought this was pretty interesting!

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 5:05 PM  

  • I was going to do it but I wasn't tagged! Phew! ;-)

    No postcard yet??

    By Blogger missy, at 5:38 PM  

  • Just found your blog, and enjoyed it a lot.

    By Blogger annabkrr, at 6:29 PM  

  • I think Ben is on temporary hiatus.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 9:57 PM  

  • Neatly done :-)

    cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

  • Ben would love this with one of about 20 groups, but as the Ash Riser says, he's taking some time off. So you'll just have to anticipate his return and his answers. Good job with yours, although I couldn't name one Tim Mcgraw song, you came up with some good fits.

    -- david

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 3:35 PM  

  • That's a pretty awersome game, but hard to do. I mean, I don't think Motley Crue has that many relevant song titles. "10 seconds to love" maybe.

    By Blogger White Dade, at 3:56 PM  

  • Live Like You Where Dying is an awesome way to live. I wish more of us took this approach.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 11:27 PM  

  • Ash Riser? That sounds like some sort of sexual contraption.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 12:03 AM  

  • Great answers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 AM  

  • hehe that is very amusing!
    i like how it all fits...

    By Blogger Leila, at 3:53 AM  

  • That is an interesting meme...

    By Blogger Lucy Stern, at 7:50 AM  

  • That is great!

    It is amazing that we both joined the gym at the same time. Sounds like you are off to a good start. Ok, that is a deal, we both keep each other motivated, thank you so much!

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 9:34 AM  

  • that was very clever...I may have to do this...I just have to pick one of my fav singers..oh the choices..


    great work, very neat idea..

    By Blogger eyes_only4him, at 3:05 PM  

  • hey man, sorry about not filling out your survey, don't worry, we'll get to know each other. what do you think of this dick chaney debacle?

    By Blogger Kyle Foley, at 8:47 PM  

  • weird how the songs fit so well, but cool nonetheless. hope you are doing well :).

    By Blogger j, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home