Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays

Hi, I'm going to be posting a lot less this time of year. Lots of stuff to do and also many parties to attend.

My family (extended) do a novena (nine days of prayer) to St. Nino (the child Jesus). So we get together in a different home (one of my relatives) every night until Christmas to say our prayers. Lots of good times and good eating!! I'm going to have to roll myself out the door in a few days.

I'm home for the holidays and it's good to be around family and friends. It seems like I just got here a few days ago and in a few days I'm going to have to leave again. It bums me out.

I'll try to post during the holiday!!
Happy holidays to all!!

11 Comments:

  • parties, that's a good reason not to be blogging!
    have a great and fun Christmas Angel. xxx

    By Blogger x, at 5:46 AM  

  • happy holidays to you too! :)

    m

    By Blogger mollymcmo, at 12:05 PM  

  • Merry Christmas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM  

  • Have a very Merry Christmas Angel!
    ~xo
    Lee Ann

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 2:27 AM  

  • Merry Christmas darling! I wish you nothing but the best--you've worked very hard during the past few years. Santa will be good to you:)
    Love,
    Egg

    By Blogger The Egg, at 2:56 PM  

  • Food and family... it sounds like a great way to spend the holidays.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best over the next year.

    By Blogger blackcrag, at 11:07 PM  

  • What are you praying for? :-)

    I miss my family this time of the year and all the food they make.

    Happy Christmas!

    missy xx

    By Blogger missy, at 10:38 AM  

  • Merry Christmas!

    May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch on your door, and happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas. (A Celtic Blessing)

    By Blogger TK Kerouac, at 2:13 PM  

  • happy holidays to you and yours, angel!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 PM  

  • Hopefully you had a great Holiday, and didn't eat TOO much! :) GO WVU!!!

    By Blogger Phats, at 12:22 AM  

  • I know I'm a little late in catching up, but at least it's nice to know you have your priorities straight.

    Parties > blogs. :P

    By Blogger Aaron, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home