Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, December 28, 2007

I Am Still Here

I am still around. I'm not bailing on the whole blogging thing. I've just been busy with my family and cousins. I've never realized that holidays can be so exhausting until this year. No drama. No headaches. Just having to entertain and meet people for lunch, dinner and night time get togethers.

I've had an awesome time with everyone though and as people start to make their treks back to their new homes (in other states or cities), I realize how much I'm going to miss everyone. And for some reason (even if I'm not leaving or meeting an ex-girlfriend) I'm hearing that song by Dan Fogelberg "Auld Lang Syne" over and over in my head.

7 Comments:

  • Welcome Shaken, it is the people we miss, not the place, I hear ya.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 7:14 PM  

  • Welcome back that is ;o)

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 7:14 PM  

  • Did you know he died recently at the age of 56? Sad, I know.

    Glad you had a great holiday.

    By Blogger Chick, at 4:00 PM  

  • Glad to see you back and Happy New Year.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 10:55 AM  

  • HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have a wonderful 2008!
    ~xo
    Lee Ann

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 11:36 AM  

  • Happy New Year.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 12:18 PM  

  • Oh my God - I LOVE that song and every time I hear it I want to cry - I have always had a soft spot for the memories it brings about.....tie goes by so fast.....Happy New Year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home