Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Silence. Absolute Silence

While driving home yesterday, I suddenly got the urge to use the bathroom. Because I was driving I was unable to do the jiggly dance that wards off the bladder pressure. And suddenly the radio was annoying me. My favorite station on satellite radio and I was annoyed by the very sound of the hosts voices. So I had to turn off the radio and then it was the text message sound alerts that my phone kept making in the back seat (yes in order to avoid wanting, attempting or actually reading text messages, I put my phone in the back seat (actually the pocket behind the passenger's side, so I can't possibly reach it). All of those sounds annoyed me. I don't know why I thought turning off the radio would alleviate the anxious pressure or make me forget about having to use the bathroom. It didn't work, I was staving it off until I pulled into the driveway. I realize now that this was probably way too much information...

1 Comments:

  • Ha! I hope you made it to your bathroom in time, no stream in your drive way ;)

    By Blogger Phats, at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home