Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, June 15, 2014

An Atmosphere of Annoyance

I love the eclectic atmosphere that our local coffee shop Moxxee offers. It is in a great part of town and offers quite the escape from places like the Mall. However today, there is a person who is competing vocally with the overhead music. I want to walk over to the table and say "hey buddy, they have an outside seating area, I am not sure why you need to converse so loudly. Am I being an old crank by feeling this way? I've been here several times and have never experienced this "loudness". I can clearly hear his conversation, while the answers or those engaged in conversation with him and muted by the music. But his words are quite distinct and I can understand everything he says. BTW I am seated on the total opposite side of where he is sitting. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home