Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, September 27, 2004

A Cure

I think I just discovered a cure for the blues! Watch one of Margaret Cho's comedy specials. I watched Notorious CHO yesterday and I was laughing so hard, I had to put a pillow over my face so that the neighbors wouldn't hear me. I highly recommend taking the time to watch her stand-up.

My cousin Carmela will be celebrating her 30th birthday on October 8th. This makes me really old, cause she was always considered one of the younger ones of our generation. She's still single and beautiful, successful too (she owns the boutique Girls in White Dresses in Columbus, Ohio). So she always jokingly said that if she wasn't married by 30, she would celebrate the party like it was a wedding reception. Her friends are throwing her party--complete with a garden tent! I can't wait to see the get-up she throws on. She never ceases to amaze me!

Please say a prayer for the families of the beheaded prisoners!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home