Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Finally Something That Works!

I think I finally found a way to control my weight! About two weeks ago, I started jogging (sometimes 2, sometimes 1 mile a day--and then I walk between 3 and 4 miles afterwards). Like my friend Saint Adeogba once said, "Things are firming up where I didn't know they could". The weight is dropping off--things are fitting a little more loosely!!! And I've also started watching what I eat--not so much restraining myself, but curbing the things I put in my mouth. I've been eating more salads lately and also not snacking. Nothing fried and definitely no pork!!! Curbed the beef--sticking to more fish.

Also I've found a way to boost my studying and get more information a lot more quickly--utlize the First Aid for the USMLE! What a book? I mean I always thought it was wonderful, but using it cover to cover has proven priceless! I like the compact information and more importantly, the IMPORTANT information!

But the most important thing I've learned is that YOU CAN WALK YOURSELF SLIM!!! Now I can't go a day without doing this...and it's only been a little while since I've started jogging and about a month since I started the walking thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home