Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Oh Christmas Tree

I put up the Christmas tree in my parents home for them. When I first put it up, it seemed like it was missing something. I could not put my finger on it. My mother said it was cause I didn't use her Christopher Radko ornaments. I didn't use those expensive ornaments because she has a two-year-old nephew and a crawling 8 month-old grandaughter. Both are exploring their environments constantly. So even after her suggestion, I left the tree bare of those loved ornaments.

I realized after going to my brother's house that maybe more lights were missing. This did the trick. When I added two more strings of lights, it made the tree more full and less bare. My sister had said the tree seemed bald. Two strings of light were like rogaine. My parents tree now looks awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home