Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Happy New Year

Hi, Happy New Year! I know a couple days late, but the sentiment is still the same.

I would first like to thank my niece Angelynne Walsh for giving me a much desired Livestrong bracelet. I know that they were the rage at one time and hard to find. She really didn't have much choice when I took it off her arm, placed it on my wrist and I asked, "Can I have this since you have two? I've been looking for one forever". It was literally taking candy from a baby. Thank you so much Angel, you are the sweetest ever!!!

I also want to say that I've started listening to a local radio station 100.9 again. I think I had written about my disatisfaction with them before. Anyway, on my way to Ripley, West Virginia (I was taking a ride with my father who serves as a physician a few times a week for the hospital there), I listened to a Bob and Sherrie show that they played. I'm not sure if the show is syndicated or not. It was the first time I really listened to them. Those two are hilarious. They talk about everything, but not much of anything. It's sort of like a Seinfeld for the radio. Really great!!! I think they have a website.

I've also been using a lot of lotion lately. My hands have become so dry. But this particular lotion is great....Crabtree and Evelyn's Gardners lotion. Great cause it doesn't have a scent. And it works.

Happy New Year everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home