Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

24 Hour Bug

I just recently had my bout with the 24 stomach virus. I can remember when it came on abruptly. I had gotten home from a birthday party for my aunt--I woke up about 3 a.m. with the worst chills. It felt like someone suddenly turned the heating off and I felt kinda nauseous. Tossing and turning out of sleep, I got a headache and my eyes hurt.

This lousy feeling stayed on throughout the next day. I was sweaty then cold, then sweaty again. Which I think is gross. You would know how mortified I am about the sweating and not having bathed part--especially those who know me. I also had nothing to eat but peanuts and some water. Today, I finally ate a bowl of soup. I still have no appetite.

So when I can think clearly again, I'll write about my experience watching "Miss Saigon" at the Clay Center this weekend. It was a really good play.

I'll write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home