Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, February 27, 2005

The News

I know that I've talked about the news and some of the ways in which it is reported several times. Tonight I'm watching "Saturday Night Live" and their parody of the evening news. What is funny, is that in their attempt to be funny, their take on reporters and news worthy reports are kinda accurate. Is that scary? It reminds of this students painting that I once saw in the Mountainlair of West Virginia University--it was a martian reading a novel called "reality". The expression of the martian's face was horror.

That's all I wanted to write tonight. That and I babysat. I got in trouble though cause I fed my two year old nephew some M&M's around 10 p.m. I know that he wasn't suppose to be up, but he was waiting for his parents to come home, didn't want to sleep in an environment that he wasn't use to. So I let him play--Game Cube. He thought he was racing the car, but I was really using the real controller. Anyway, about the M&Ms, Mom got upset cause she said that he wouldn't sleep till two a.m. I forgot. I didn't think about it. At least I didn't get in trouble for letting him eat Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream Flavored Chips.

About the Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream Flavor, the bag said "new flavor" which kinda scares me. I thought that they already had that flavor out. And I didn't see the "new flavor" on the bag until after I had purchased it at a "dollar store". And you know some of those dollar stores have remnants of years gone by--that's why they are only a dollar. So if memory serves me well, that flavor was new in the nineties. So this bag was only a dollar cause it was really old. We'll see, if my nephew and I have massive diarrhea.

Okay, a happy birthday to my sister-in-law Beth!!! She turns 30 this year! She celebrates tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home