Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another Tagging

I got tagged once again, so in order to avoid the bad luck or whatever misfortune awaits those who break the chain, I' m answering the questions.....
I got this from Ang. Suprisingly we had quite a bit in common (besides the first three letters of our names).
2005, Year in Review

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Filipino
2. German

Two things that scare you
1. sharks
2. long term relationships

Two fears you overcame
1. Test taking
2. Long distance driving (alone)

Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Exercise
2. vitamins

Two things you are Wearing Right Now
1.sweats
2. Birkenstock sandals (I've seen the boots that Ang wore, at least one style of them)

Two things you wore too much this year
1. t-shirts
2. jeans

This year's Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. John Legend
2. Billy Currington

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Passion
2. Loyalty

Two of your favorite Movies of the Year
1. Wedding Crashers
2. Harry Potter

Best movies of all time
1. Harry Potter
2. Hoosiers

Two things You hate
1. hatred
2. ignorance

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. a person's smile (gleaming white teeth)
2. eyes

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. reading
2. I need to find another hobby

Two things you learned this year
1. how to successfully read an ECG
2. friendships created during stress last forever

Two Accomplishments You are Proud of
1. Surviving in medical school
2. getting two undergrad degrees

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. To pass the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam)
2. To become a better person

Two place you went this year
1.Florida
2. Illinois

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Greece
2. Italy

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. To have a family
2. To travel extensively

Two Ways that you are a Stereotypical Example of your Gender
1. Laughing when someone speaks of genitalia
2. Scratching my crotch and forgetting that I'm in public when I do it.

Two things that make you stand out.
1. My loud voice
2. People have me that I'm extremely friendly.

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I q-tips to clean my ears on a daily basis.
2. I am sometimes afraid of the dark.

Two Goals for the New Year
1. To complete all the steps of the USMLE
2. To get involved in a charity.

and I've got to add this since Eric tagged anyone reading his latest post....
FIVE THINGS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZY:
1. Being tagged.
2. People counting out their change in the grocery line.
3. Racism
4. People in convertibles who blare their music
5. The media's coverage of any Hollywood break-up

25 Comments:

  • Blogging can be a hobby :-)

    How come I never get tagged?! Oh, right. I only have a few blog friends! :-)

    By Blogger missy, at 11:03 AM  

  • Yeah blogging is a hobby! You should include that. A trip to the Meditteranean is a must:-) Greek hospitalilty is great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM  

  • You went to Florida an Illonois in the last 11 days?! That's gotta be some job you've got.

    By Blogger Gyrobo, at 1:16 PM  

  • **Sharks scare me too.
    **I still have the same 2 fears you have overcome.
    **I love both of the same movies of this year.
    **hmmmm....things you hate (a little ironic don't you think;)
    **Medical school ~ that is a lot to be proud of.
    **I have always wanted to go to Italy.
    **I think you seem very friendly.
    **I do the same 2 things you wouldn't admit.

    :)

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 1:59 PM  

  • i q-tip too. too much though. sometimes nmore than once a day.

    By Blogger cher, at 2:15 PM  

  • Tagged?

    Horrifying! ; )

    By Blogger Chick, at 2:18 PM  

  • These are some great questions!

    I'm afraid of the dark sometimes, too.
    My biggest fear is not being able to see if I'm walking into a dangling spider, rolling over and a spider being on my pillow, a spider on the toilet seat....

    By Blogger Sweet Tea, at 3:04 PM  

  • 5. The media's coverage of any Hollywood break-up

    This one always drives me crazy. The sad thing is that shows like ET and Inside edition have dumbed-down the normal news so that they feel (local and national) that we really want to see this stuff...and the sad part of it is that many people do.

    By Blogger Jacob Spradlin, at 4:08 PM  

  • As always a little more insight into the 'real' angel :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

  • Continue scratching. You are making the male race very proud.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 6:39 PM  

  • Missy: I tagged you.

    and "Scratching my crotch and forgetting that I'm in public when I do it." = that's nasty angel.

    By Blogger Anhoni Patel, at 7:03 PM  

  • It's so fun reading these tags even though they can be annoying to write out. We all enjoy reading more about our blog friends. As far as the fear of long term commitment; don't be; dive in; your soul mate could be out there waiting for you.

    By Blogger Cathy, at 7:36 PM  

  • i q-tip too angel- its a have to after my shower in the mornings. and i think people that don't are weird...like my hubby..lol

    By Blogger Foxy, at 11:07 PM  

  • "Two things that scare you
    1. sharks
    2. long term relationships"

    these two things apply to me perfectly.

    By Blogger j, at 11:48 PM  

  • i too, admit i am a pubic - i mean public scratcher.

    By Blogger j merlino, at 12:13 AM  

  • Um...public scratching/farting/burping is a norm in India. Hehehehe!!!! It's kind of funny/bizzare. You'd fit right in. No one would look at you in a weird way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM  

  • You know what's the worst of all? Being tagged in the grocery line by a racist who is counting his change, talking about the latest Hollywood break-up, and heading out to his music-blaring convertible!

    I just hate that.

    -- david

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 7:48 AM  

  • You have the Q-tip issue too! Just like me.

    By Blogger mkecurler, at 10:38 AM  

  • I too would like to travel, Go to Greece and Italy, and I too q-tip my ears every day. Good luck on your Medical Career.

    By Blogger Drywall Mom, at 10:56 AM  

  • You need to tag some people. Enough people read you that you can change the world!

    By Blogger Luke, at 12:30 PM  

  • I've been wanting so see Wedding crashers.

    My best friend went to Italy for 2 weeks last year and she loved it. Said it was really beautiful.

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 2:31 PM  

  • This may sound stupid, but what is the difference between an ECG and an EKG? I vaguely remember the terms "electrocardiogram" and "electroencephologram" (EEG) from my days in the Health field, but keeping them straight always drove me crazy.

    I am a change-counter and one who used to drive with my music blaring with the top down. When I'd pull up to a stoplight I always got self-conscious about what people thought and turned it down, though. Apparently it really does bother some people! lol

    By Blogger Aud*2020, at 2:38 PM  

  • Man I HATE filipinos!

    ;)

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 3:57 PM  

  • BUENO!!!

    By Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle, at 9:04 PM  

  • Good stuff! So you know my perfect pair of black boots? I love them!

    Greece is great, I worked there for a couple months when I backpacked Europe-although it was just the islands so it was more German holiday makers paradise, but paradis none the less!!

    I think we need to start an ear cleaners addiction support group..."hi, my name is Angela and I have an ear cleaning addiction"

    By Blogger Ang, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home