Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Some Unimportant Things Bout Me

Mr Shife didn't tag me, but I'm going to pretend that he did and use his meme for this post.
So as part of the rules we have to name six unimportant things about ourselves, I may get to six, I may not. I may throw in a few more. It depends on what I think is unimportant and also what you feel is quirky and unimportant.

1. My favorite animal is the shark. However, my fascination with sharks also includes fear. This fear has kept me from going into the ocean. I have not been in salt water above my knees in years.

2. I took a 10 minute bathroom break after I wrote my first unimportant thing about me. I think that the bathroom may be the place to do some good thinking.

3. I have three different towels in my bathroom. One is the towel I use after I take a shower. One towel is the one I use after I wash my face in the morning or evening. The third towel is the one I use after I wash my hands.

4. I am one of those persons that prefers the mountains to the seashore. I don't like the feeling of sand beneath my feet. Usually you can't get that sound out of your car for years.

5. I love junk food. I could eat chips on a regular basis, even substitute it for a meal.

6. If a movie gets rave reviews, I don't tend to enjoy it as much as one that is low profile. Maybe it's because my expectations were high. Not sure...or maybe it's my passive aggressive way of being different.

7. I enjoy reading other people's memes, but don't really like doing them myself. I feel like they force me to look deep within myself for answers I don't really know the questions to. Diamonds or pearls, chocolate or vanilla, what am I wearing now---all difficult questions to ponder.

8. I can't drive in silence. There has to be music playing.

Okay, so there are some unimportant facts about myself. I need to eat lunch.

17 Comments:

  • That is funny about the towels. I'm the same with one seperate towel for the face, body and hands...but I have a fourth one for my hair!

    ps i just came back

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

  • I agree with #7, but only because I'm lazy. :)

    By Blogger Aaron, at 2:37 PM  

  • Sitting atop your throne is the best place for deep thought.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 PM  

  • Well I certainly like #5. Except I hate chips. But I love candy. Especially the kind that starts out sour and then gets sweet in the end. It's like each piece is a happy ending of sorts.

    By Blogger Jillian, at 11:52 PM  

  • Interesting stuff. I too love the chips, not the best habit, but so tasty.

    By Blogger Scott, at 12:29 AM  

  • I am scared to death of fish, so you and I could sit on the beach together and eat junk food while contemplating going into the water and being eaten by Jaws!

    By Blogger Phats, at 1:43 AM  

  • Great list! I cracked up as usual:) I can think of some more stuff to add to your list! Maybe I'll do this meme too.

    By Blogger The Egg, at 2:17 PM  

  • Can we call you towel boy from now on?

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 5:12 PM  

  • you should do these tags more often. it's nice learning about you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

  • i also cannot drive in silence. and i also prefer the mountains to the seashore. interesting

    By Blogger j, at 12:07 AM  

  • Very nice.
    Glad to know some unimportant things about you.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 1:03 PM  

  • ditto, mr.shife
    ditto

    By Blogger cher, at 3:00 PM  

  • I'm number 6 and I've never done a meme

    By Blogger TK Kerouac, at 8:53 PM  

  • They aren't really unimportant facts ... if you've avoided the water for years because of the distant possibility of a shark attack--you're more likely to be hit by lightning--than that's a big deal!

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 2:31 PM  

  • Hmm are you off perfecting these unimportant things or what?

    By Blogger Phats, at 12:23 AM  

  • Ha...passive/aggressive...I think I know what that's like.

    I do great thinking in the shower & I have a love for towels too.

    By Blogger Chick, at 8:30 AM  

  • I am so with you on numbers 2 and 8. Well, not actually with you, that would be odd, but you know what I mean, right?

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home