Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Scrambled Eggs

Woot! One of my best friends in the world, well probably the one person who I can say really and truly gets me, The Egg (many of you have probably read her blog Spice the Egg) finally tagged each other yesterday! We have been playing phone tag for about a month now. I'll call her and get her voice mail and then she'll call me and I'll be playing with myself therefore ignoring the call. It's great to talk about everything that has been shaken and all the spices we've tried out. It was so good to talk to her finally!! She needs to UPDATE her blog so that when I can't get a hold of her, I'll know what has happened--her last post was about being SPICED. I was already peppered with that news.

She said yesterday that if anyone were to listen to our conversations that they would either be amused or confused. I say that no one would be able to follow our rambling and tossed salad topics. We've been saying this since we met in a Kaplan medical review class. Between studying physiology, anatomy and pharmacology, we managed to have some fun and were able to relieve the stress with hilarious conversation and cigarettes on our dorm steps. Most of all I think we found friendship soul mates. I think that type of soul mate in some ways may be better than the marrying kind of soul mates. At least this kind won't use sex as a bargaining chip.

I don't really have anything with substance to write about. I was just excited to finally get in touch with my Egg!!

6 Comments:

  • Did she say why she hasn't updated in a while? I stop over her way too, and I haven't heard a peep out of her latley.

    By Blogger blackcrag, at 4:03 PM  

  • Sooo true, those are the best kinds of friends!!

    By Blogger TK Kerouac, at 10:36 AM  

  • Awwww thanks for this entry:-) I'm so glad that we found each other. Without sounding like a mushy Hallmark card, my life is truly blessed with your friendship. Ditto to everything you wrote! Mwwah! Couldn't have said it better myself. By the way, I wrote a new post! Talk soon

    By Blogger The Egg, at 4:57 PM  

  • It is always connecting with a friend. A nice post Angel - you and Egg are lucky to have a special connection.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 10:16 PM  

  • Those kind of friendships are so hard to priceless...glad you found each other.

    By Blogger Chick, at 8:04 AM  

  • Yay for soulmate-phone-sex.

    By Blogger Aaron, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home