Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Unsolicited Email

I got an email from a company that was peddling colon cleansing products. I am not sure how it made it through my spam filter. Not even sure if I have a working spam filter. It lets through bulk mail concerning inheriting millions from some long lost relative in Zimbabwe, enhancing my size (which frankly I could live with, now if they could give me some height, that would be better. Although I think that if I grew taller and everything else stayed the same, the disproportion would certainly make me buy one of those size enhancing products), and colon cleansers.

I had already stated that a quicker way to do this was to eat lots of granola and fiber (like chick peas via hummus or vegetarian salads). Nope, Travis, I haven't gone to the dark side. In fact Travis you would be proud of me, I had a personal pizza supreme with extra pepperoni and sausage on it. I may get another one....this Mountain Dew has not only created jitters, but hunger too. But really, no need for some colon cleansing product or enemas, eat granola.

I wonder if people have any bought this cleansing product.

5 Comments:

  • Supreme? You're getting close but next time go for the meat lovers. :)

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 6:43 PM  

  • Unsolicited emails always provide great products. Wow you have relatives in Africa, cool. Me too!

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 11:36 PM  

  • LOL.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 11:19 AM  

  • Mmmmm. Pizza.

    Sorry, got thoroughly distracted for a moment there.

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 1:43 PM  

  • That's a typo. It should read "cologne cleaner" and it's for getting rid of Aqua Velva.

    By Blogger Gyrobo, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home