Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, October 09, 2008

It Sounded Good

First of all thank goodness for TiVo. What would I have ever done without it?

Now, I was watching an episode of Entourage and decided to have a beer with it. It was The Tree Tripper episode. Pretty good mix right? Great television and a Blue Moon beer. Did I mention how awesome this show is?

Anyway, after I was done with the beer, I was craving something sweet...all I had that was sweet was those Swedish Fish gummy things and French Vanilla Ice Cream (wow just realized the international of those two choices). I decided to have the ice cream.

About ten minutes after I had finished the ice cream, my stomach felt funny. Not hurling chunks funny, but weird digestion issues funny.

I know it wasn't the show...although it does make me laugh hysterically. It was the combination of beer and ice cream. So I realized that Entourage=good, always good. Beer=good and ice cream=good. But beer+ice cream=belly ache.

11 Comments:

  • You should have combined them and made FLOATS! haha :) Probably not the same as root beer floats I am guessing.

    I don't have tivo but should get it for sure.

    By Blogger Phats, at 7:30 PM  

  • Beer and pizza = good. Beer and chips = good. But do not mix beer and ice cream. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 7:41 PM  

  • Interesting, maybe the lactose + alcohol mixture.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 10:15 AM  

  • Once I ate ice cream and diet coke for breakfast. I THOUGHT it was the breakfast of champions...my stomach disagreed.

    By Blogger Princess Pessimism, at 1:26 PM  

  • I should start watching Entourage

    By Blogger Phats, at 11:34 PM  

  • Beer and ice cream?

    Yeah, that sounds like a recipe for disaster from the get-go.

    By Blogger Aaron, at 2:03 PM  

  • I used to drink beer & eat vanilla ice cream all the time without a problem...maybe it was the orange in the Blue Moon beer?

    By Blogger Chick, at 9:58 PM  

  • I watched half of the first season of entourage and it was alright, but not great. Does it get better?

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 11:44 PM  

  • I am a HUGE Entourage fan - and an ice cream fan - but not a beer fan..lol...oh..and some Swedish Fish would have rounded out the equasion quite nicely..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 AM  

  • Watching the Mountaineers play tonight, hopefully if you are you avoided Beer Floats

    By Blogger Phats, at 10:32 PM  

  • I'm sorry...you confused me with the double mention of beer and ice cream...

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home