Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Such a Shock

Why is it when a phone in reality show has someone they gave props to booted off the show, it's a shocker? HELLO! You are allowing the public to vote for someone to stay. There are times that I believe a majority of people vote for the worse, just to see how far they can keep a sucky constestant going. So tonight, when Kim got booted off the dancing show (I didn't watch, just saw the headlines when I checked my mail) I wasn't shocked. I just thought, she didn't get enough votes.

Nothing about reality television shocks me anymore.

7 Comments:

  • I was shocked when on Project Runway they didn't boot off the girl that did the Hip Hop outfit, unreal. But it wasn't the audience, probably the Producers.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 10:11 AM  

  • Yep I agree. I think the only shocking about reality shows is how many ridiculously stupid ones there are out there. And thank you for the good thoughts.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 7:19 PM  

  • They do have the site Votefortheworst.com

    Dancing with the stars not surprised Kim went she was awful, I am surprised she didn't go first. Although it was rude making her dance to baby got back. Warren Sapp is my pick!

    By Blogger Phats, at 11:38 PM  

  • Im so bored of reality tv....

    By Blogger Princess Pessimism, at 2:47 PM  

  • I can't believe the genre is still alive. When will people tire of the lack of reality with reality shows???

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 10:20 PM  

  • I watch DWTS too - and I agree with you about the shock value bieng a no brainer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:44 PM  

  • You lost me at "reality show."

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home