Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, July 28, 2008

How Much Does Insuring Sanity Cost?

I went out drinking this weekend and heard one of the funniest conversations take place. I could only hear one end of the conversation, but it was pretty hilarious to hear it.

Some person was on the phone talking drunkenly (is that a word) loud.

This person said "I am not going to insure you again!!! Everytime I go out, I have to insure you".

There was silence and then, "Part of trusting me is letting me go out with my friends. I shouldn't have to insure you about this."

Silence again as the other person took this in and then, "I am tired of insuring you. Goodbye".

I bought another drink as a toast to them.

8 Comments:

  • Half of drunken conversations are the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 PM  

  • lmao. i think he meant "ensure." ha. drunk people are freaking hilarious.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

  • Hee. I love overhearing drunk convos.

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 9:09 PM  

  • Insurance salesmen are nerds.

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 10:29 PM  

  • Sounds like English may be their 2nd language.

    By Blogger Chick, at 8:21 AM  

  • Hey Angel! Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. I am doing good. I am sort of taking a break from the land of blog right now. I still check it, but I am a little demotivated with posting right now. I will be back! Please drop in the Castle anytime, you know you are always welcome!
    Have a great week/weekend!
    ~xo
    Lee Ann

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 8:50 PM  

  • Ok, so maybe the person meant "assure you." Sounds like a very healthy and intelligent relationship....or at a minimum, entertaining to others:)

    By Blogger Ally, at 4:53 PM  

  • I plan to get trashed this week lol!

    By Blogger The Egg, at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home