Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, August 04, 2008

Tie A Ribbon Around Your Finger

Just read a disturbing news story. Actually it's the second story of its kind. It's the real life version of Home Alone. A family forgot their toddler in the airport while dashing to get their flight. Now tell me, what is more imporant, a few hours wait for the next flight, the inconvenience of searching for luggage that landed ahead of you OR your child?

I have forgotten numerous things in a mad dash. My cell phone, my backpack, a jacket and sometimes a shower have been left behind in an effort to make it some place on time. I have never forgotten a person. I don't have a child to forget, but I know that if I did have one, this child would probably be a priority.

What is the most important thing you've ever forgotten?

11 Comments:

  • My wife has a reoccuring nightmare that she leaves one of our boys somewhere, but so far we've managed to keep up with them.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 4:02 PM  

  • I always say I don't have kids yet because I'd misplace em.

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 4:31 PM  

  • nothing that important. i never understood this either. people that forget their poor babies in locked cars who then die from the heat. how does that happen?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  

  • My birthday? No, seriously!

    By Blogger Aaron, at 7:34 AM  

  • They should take away their kids.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 9:20 AM  

  • Hmm that's scary to forget about your own kid! I forgot about a resident at work and left her on the tank (104!)

    By Blogger The Egg, at 5:52 PM  

  • condom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

  • I think the worst thing is either forgetting deodorant or brushing my teeth ha.

    How can someone forget their child that's awful!

    By Blogger Phats, at 3:06 PM  

  • I forget directions and my lunch all the time.

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 5:43 PM  

  • IDIOTS!!


    can you come vote for me?

    By Blogger TK Kerouac, at 10:51 PM  

  • I forgot to blog for too long...

    By Blogger Dr Vegas, at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home