Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Is Here

Christmas is here...but I'm too exhausted to notice.

I have wanted to put up the Christmas decorations, but I am too tired to go up into the attic to look for the decorations, even though I put them up there and know exactly where they are. I want to be all full of Christmas spirit, but I'm tired.

I do get excited though when I shop for my nephews and nieces. It's only those moments when I get energized and really want to go all out. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I give them their gifts, or when I sit down and have the midnight dinner with my family. I also can't wait for Christmas mass. I love the homily, sermon and choir.

I'm getting a little energy writing this post, about not having energy. So maybe when I get home from work tomorrow, I'll start bringing down those boxes of lights and ornaments.

6 Comments:

  • I get excited for the time off of work.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 12:27 PM  

  • I love Christmas it's my favorite time of the year. I put up my decorations the day after Thanksgiving. love it :0)

    I bet you're a great uncle!!

    By Blogger Phats, at 11:33 PM  

  • So do you drink about 6 Red Bulls and throw up some decorations?

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 8:42 PM  

  • same here. i feel like a kid myself when i shop for my nieces. totally brings me the xmas spirit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 PM  

  • Luckily the wife does all the decorating. I get excited about the look on my face when I get something good!

    No, seriously I'm trying to get thoughfull gifts.

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 3:15 PM  

  • Lovely bblog you have here

    By Anonymous Eden Prairie Carpet Cleaning, at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home