Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, January 24, 2009

All This Energy

I'm watching the Gasquet vs Gonzales match of the Australian Open...and between the energy/enthusiasm of the players and the crowd, I'm feeling very energized. But I've no where to go with it. It's pretty cold outside and everyone I have called does not want to, or have the time to play some tennis.

I am a Gasquet fan...and when he injured his toe earlier in this set I thought that was it, it was over. But he's holding on. When he couldn't chase some of the balls earlier and Gonzales was pumping his fist, I thought to myself, how could you be proud of a victory by default/injury. But I guess a win is a win no matter how you got it.

I'm losing my train of thought because I'm writing between commericals and when they switch over to Nadal vs Haas. So I'm just going to stop writing now because I'm not sure why I was writing this post in the first place.

6 Comments:

  • Direct tv's 4 chanells of teh Aussie open is quite nice.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 2:53 PM  

  • playing through a hurt toe is quite commendable. a guarentee lose, but commendable none the less.
    I bet if it wasn't televised, he would have just gone home

    By Blogger cher, at 4:32 PM  

  • glad to know that I am not the only one spending time watching the Aussie open. Such good times.

    By Blogger Scott, at 12:54 PM  

  • I have no idea what you are talking about. I guess I need to take an interest in tennis.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 1:19 PM  

  • I have been watching it too! I like Gasquet as well too much talent to flame out so early. I can't stand Roddick! Serena had a great comeback win tonight.

    I would play with you unfortunately you're a little far away haha

    By Blogger Phats, at 1:00 AM  

  • Ouch..playing with a bad toe has got to be hard...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home