Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why Hackers?

Because Aaron asked me to update my blogroll, it was brought to my attention that temporarily, I can't. They are working out some issues they are having. So for now, my blogroll remains the same as it has for a couple months.

If you would like to know why, just click on Powered by blogrolling at the bottom of my blog links list. The people at the site keep everyone updated on the status of our ability to update, edit, and whatever else people do to their blog roll.

On a different note, while I write this I am watching television (yes, I can multi-task with some projects). There is an interview with some famous person. This person is chewing gum and I now realize how odd/strange talking to someone who is chewing gum can be. Maybe it's the way she is chewing, but I am quite annoyed. I changed the channel.

In another interview, another famous person (I am not placing their names so my site isn't hit by random searches) said that her biggest pet peeve was people who chew gum. I think I may agree. I guess it may be okay for some occasions. It isn't okay if you are speaking publicly or in a formal interview.

6 Comments:

  • I don't understand? You're having a problem with Blogger not working correctly or the Blogrolling?

    I created a simple list using the Blogger widget. Or, if you use an application like Google Reader, you can display the blogs you subscribe to.

    By Blogger Aaron, at 8:55 AM  

  • I've had a lot of problems with widgets since I started blogging again. I had put a "Bible Verse of the Day" widget on the side bar only to find some obscene saying there one day...

    By Blogger j merlino, at 6:21 PM  

  • I get bored chewing gum. I'll do it for 20 minutes and spit it out.

    Some people are bad 'gum chewers' and you want to slap them.

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 10:16 AM  

  • See, I'm a fifteen minute gum chewer. I might have a stick of sugar free after lunch or a coffee, but once it's done, it's done. I despise people who chew in 'formal' situations - I once watch a teacher chew throughout a class!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 2:12 PM  

  • I have come to your blog from Mr. Travis Ervin's Blog.

    I have read some of your posts and would like to revisit.

    If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

    Naval Langa
    SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
    Another Interesting Blog
    BIG CITIES OF INDIA

    By Blogger NAVAL LANGA, at 1:42 AM  

  • Very good observations. I actually had to quit chewing gum so I will never have to worry about being interviewed on TV with gum in my mouth. I guess I have to be famous too.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home