Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Um, Hello!

Hi guys....I've been a really bad blogger lately and it took Lindsey to point that out. Not that she did it in a mean or pushy way, but she reminded me to update.

I haven't been busy. I haven't actually been anything lately. Well lazy. That's the ticket, I've been lazy. I do have a lot to write about. I actually intended to write about some of the holiday mishaps and funny happenings. But by the time I got to my laptop, I had either had too much wine...or my cell phone rang....or I had forgotten what I was going to post about. Take your pick. All of them simultaneously happened on numerous occasions during the course of my absence.

But I'm glad that the holidays are over. The Office will be up and running soon with new episodes. Also Life On Mars, which I somehow gotten attached to will be back. It was hard to follow at first, but once I started following, it was like the electric slide, you kinda knew where to go next (what the heck was that comparison---and I'm not drinking any wine right now).

I hope you guys had a happy holiday...and I will be easier to track in 09!!

4 Comments:

  • Life on Mars, is that a TV show? Sounds interesting, what channel?

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 9:13 PM  

  • Don't forget American Idol starts this week!!

    I am lazy too, and I had nothing to write about but I finally got a post holiday entry up.

    By Blogger Phats, at 1:28 AM  

  • Well welcome back to the blogosphere and hope you are having a super duper new year. Does using super duper make me sound gay? Yeah I think it does. So hope you are having a happy new year.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 5:03 PM  

  • I guess I should pay more attention. Here you are! ;)

    P.S. Need to update the link, dude.

    By Blogger Aaron, at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home