Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Getting Old

One of my friends twisted, well didn't twist so much as suggest that we go and watch a movie last week. The movie the group ultimately chose was "Twilight". I thought that maybe I would like it since so many people seem to be glued to these books and there were rave reviews.

I didn't enjoy it. Maybe it just wasn't for me. I was bored fifteen minutes into the film, during it, and the last fifteen minutes of it. Maybe I'm just getting old. Maybe I'm just a boring person. I don't know. But I didn't like it. The rest of the crew (mostly women) loved it. They thought the main character was good looking. They liked the love story. The liked the story in general.

That's just my two cents...and I know it isn't worth much.

9 Comments:

  • Thanks for heads up.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 3:25 PM  

  • I had no intentions on watching this movie anyway because I imagined I would have the same reaction you did.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 12:49 PM  

  • I didn't like the novel either.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 11:04 PM  

  • I thought Twilight looked dull!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 6:56 AM  

  • Ok, Ok. It's like this. I am a Twlight fanatic. I've read all the books multiple times and yes...I think the guy that played Edward is totally hot.

    That being said...the movie is not good. The books are near and dear to my heart but alas...the movie needs people with more acting talent. I was so annoyed with the chic playing Bella it's unreal!

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 7:16 PM  

  • yeah it's nothing to write home about. the books were way better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

  • I haven't seen it but I'm outof the target age group so I'm not thinking it's for me...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 AM  

  • My wife is reading the books, I didn't like Harry Potter or Lord of the RIngs, so I don't think I would like this.

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 4:38 PM  

  • looked lame to me. i have no desire to see this movie

    By Blogger cher, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home