Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Posting

I really do want to post more often...and like the Duck, I really do want to write a post. However, I lack imagination or even good daily happenings. So is the life of someone who doesn't have a life. In fact, I think sometimes the reason I play video games is to pretend I have a life. The Sims games offer me a life--except that I don't get to woo-hoo whenever I please, or wherever I please. But even the Sims can get boring.

So I'm going to just write about anything that is in my Treo's to do. And today my to do is to have dinner with my friends. We're going to have a steak dinner. Yes, I know that red meat isn't healthy eating, but there are moments when I crave it like there is no tomorrow. I think I will also want a beer with it, but that is still to be decided. The movie? Well we let Sue pick and her pick is that chick flick about shopping. So I'm going to bury myself in a bucket of buttered popcorn and pray for daylight.

Until the next time my Treo dings with a TO DO happening....have a great Sunday.

7 Comments:

  • Just have an extra beer and the movie will seem better.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 3:51 PM  

  • Sometimes it seems i don't have a life either - just know I love coming here and reading about yours!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • It's tough sometimes to have idea's thoughts to write on.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 4:47 PM  

  • Hope you made it through that shopping pic!

    By Blogger Chick, at 11:26 PM  

  • How was the movie night? What movie you watch?

    MMM STEAK

    By Blogger Phats, at 11:40 PM  

  • So how was the movie?

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 2:49 PM  

  • You know, I've started just writing myself little notes in my blackberry when I get ideas, and as of right now I have three half-started blog posts. I'm not saying any of them are any good, but you'll just have to stop by to find out won't you? ;)

    By Blogger Duck, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home