Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, August 02, 2004

Long Time Gone

I know I haven't written anything in a long time. I don't have a valid excuse. I'm preparing for an exam, but I know that I can take time out to write a little something. The turth is, I don't have really anything to write about. The only thing on my mind are vignettes with clinical diseases and ways to manipulate these vignettes so that I get every angle. It's almost become an obsession to think about what they could possibly ask.

I talked to a friend the other night who had recently taken one of the steps. She told me that the vignettes would read along great, and she could make a prediction before reading the entire paragraph and then the question would hit her from left field..."what is the chromosome responsible for the signs and symptoms". She said it caused major stress! I can see why. I think I would go into melt-down.

So this is the reason that I have written. I don't want to bore anyone with the details of vignettes, questions, diseases, treatments, etc.

I'll write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home