Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Decision Made

So I made my decision to get the D.S. Lite.

Actually the salesmen at the gaming store practically made it for me. They both said things like more games available, better tech support, and more fun games. And from the shelves, it definitely looked like the D.S. had more games. Plus they had Zelda (the original reason I got a Gamecube in undergrad). Phantom Hourglass is certainly a fun game.

So if I don't write for awhile it's probably cause I'm on a quest to find the hourglass.

7 Comments:

  • Very cool! I'm going to buy one for The Dominator for his birthday this September.

    Have fun.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 9:41 PM  

  • The only Zelda game I ever really enjoyed was the very first one. Still have it today on my NES.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • I have heard the DS is way better than the PSP. GOod call.

    By Blogger Scott, at 9:59 PM  

  • Good luck...this is why I own no video games...I'd play them night & day, day & night.

    By Blogger Chick, at 9:00 AM  

  • Zelda! Awesome :-)

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 6:50 AM  

  • I hope you're enjoying it. I have avoided game machines since the original Atari ones when I was a wee lad.

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 7:26 PM  

  • apparently , the state of the male mind has gone to mush since the invention of video games

    By Blogger TK Kerouac, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home