Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Video Games

Okay, so I'm in the process of making a decision between buying a PSP or Nintendo DS lite. Remember I had purchased the DS about two years ago, but it soon became adopted by my young nephew. Young nephew than broke the lite by accidentally spilling juice on it and I ended up purchasing him a new one, so in the end I actually bought two of them.

So I had a DS (but don't anymore) and I was quite satisfied with it, but now I'm wondering if I should get the PSP. The games seem to be more fun, whereas the DS seems to be geared toward a younger crowd. Now mentally I am of the younger generation. But there is a part of me that is intrigued by the PSP.

I keep reading different reviews and they seem to be mixed. The friends I have asked have said to get both (wouldn't that be awesome in a perfect world).

6 Comments:

  • I was in a similar dilemma with the PS3 and the Wii. Long story short, Within four months, I had both.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 PM  

  • If you're looking for the ability to also play movies and listen to music, then I'd probably pick up the PSP.

    If you're looking to play games (and I don't know where you got the idea that the games are geared towards younger people, I've seen tons of games on it that are actually geared towards adults, but anyway...) get the DS.

    Plus, I'm a Nintendo guy, and I'd never buy a PSP, so take that how you will.

    By Blogger Duck, at 1:56 PM  

  • I've only ever owned the PS's.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 5:46 PM  

  • This is a case of sleek vs child-like fun. Personally, I'd go for the DS Lite, but that's because my son would love to play it too.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 11:05 PM  

  • My boys have the Ds lites but if it was for I'd buy the PSP.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 2:59 PM  

  • Surely the key thing here is buy what you want, but don't give it to an anklebiter this time? ;)

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home