Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Passing Time

Wow, it's been awhile since I last wrote. And it's not like I have been passing a whole lot of time playing the D.S. But I have been playing it during most bored hours---Phantom Hourglass is fun, but I think I like Mario and Sonic at the Olympics better. Plus the version of Guitar Hero looks fun (but I think it would be more fun on a console system--possibly the Wii).

Another thing I've been doing is watching old episodes of "The Office" on-line. Good stuff, very funny and relieves all stress. I recommend everyone watch this show!! I have no idea how it escaped me!!

Other than those in my life, everything else is fine.

One of my good friends wants to plan a trip to Las Vegas and I am excited about it. Not sure about the details yet, but Las Vegas? Who can say no to a road trip. Well it isn't exactly a road trip since we're planning to fly out there. I don't think we are even going to rent a car since it will be easy to get around with hotel shuttles and taxis. Very excited for this!!

8 Comments:

  • I heading to Vegas twice this summer. July 13-16th and then August 16-22nd.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 2:14 PM  

  • Vegas, nice.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 2:06 PM  

  • i did vegas a few years ago. it was okay. probably woulda been better if i'd gone with better friends. lol. been thinking about trying it again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

  • Viva Las Vegas!!

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 8:25 PM  

  • Vegas awesome. I love Vegas, win big for me please and then split it haha.

    By Blogger Phats, at 10:03 PM  

  • try watching Kenny vs Spenny. Canadian humour.

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 10:22 PM  

  • vegasss. definitely seize that opportunity.

    i'm partial to the british office myself. but steve carell is really funny too.

    By Blogger j, at 11:42 PM  

  • Vegas? That's going to be awesome.

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home