Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Projects

One of my really good friends Karen has started working on a project which will include me. No, it's not a study of insanity or deranged personalities. She is actually working on a charitable organization which will involve helping the underpriveledge through Catholic religious based projects. And she is going to use me as a founding board member!

I'm really excited about seeing this project get off the ground. I'm not sure if I can say anymore since it's pretty much in the brainstorming stage and she still has to get funding and approval and all that stuff.

That's it for now!

6 Comments:

  • Sounds like a worthwhile endeavour. I hope things are fall out in your favour and this project happens.

    By Blogger blackcrag, at 12:27 PM  

  • Good luck. Keep us informed.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 1:26 PM  

  • Good luck with you & your friend's do gooding : )

    By Blogger Chick, at 10:10 PM  

  • Congrats! I think serving on a board would be a cool way to be involved and get to help shape an organization.

    By Blogger Ally, at 1:46 AM  

  • Are you gonna be able to put down the console long enough to help? :P

    By Blogger Aaron, at 12:26 PM  

  • That sounds amazing! Congrats, and good luck!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home