didn't tag me, but I'm going to pretend that he did and use his meme for this post.
So as part of the rules we have to name six unimportant things about ourselves, I may get to six, I may not. I may throw in a few more. It depends on what I think is unimportant and also what you feel is quirky and unimportant.
1. My favorite animal is the shark. However, my fascination with sharks also includes fear. This fear has kept me from going into the ocean. I have not been in salt water above my knees in years.
2. I took a 10 minute bathroom break after I wrote my first unimportant thing about me. I think that the bathroom may be the place to do some good thinking.
3. I have three different towels in my bathroom. One is the towel I use after I take a shower. One towel is the one I use after I wash my face in the morning or evening. The third towel is the one I use after I wash my hands.
4. I am one of those persons that prefers the mountains to the seashore. I don't like the feeling of sand beneath my feet. Usually you can't get that sound out of your car for years.
5. I love junk food. I could eat chips on a regular basis, even substitute it for a meal.
6. If a movie gets rave reviews, I don't tend to enjoy it as much as one that is low profile. Maybe it's because my expectations were high. Not sure...or maybe it's my passive aggressive way of being different.
7. I enjoy reading other people's memes, but don't really like doing them myself. I feel like they force me to look deep within myself for answers I don't really know the questions to. Diamonds or pearls, chocolate or vanilla, what am I wearing now---all difficult questions to ponder.
8. I can't drive in silence. There has to be music playing.
Okay, so there are some unimportant facts about myself. I need to eat lunch.