I got tagged once again, so in order to avoid the bad luck or whatever misfortune awaits those who break the chain, I' m answering the questions.....
I got this from Ang
. Suprisingly we had quite a bit in common (besides the first three letters of our names).
2005, Year in ReviewTwo Parts of Your Heritage
2. GermanTwo things that scare you
2. long term relationshipsTwo fears you overcame
1. Test taking
2. Long distance driving (alone)Two of Your Everyday Essentials
2. vitaminsTwo things you are Wearing Right Now
2. Birkenstock sandals (I've seen the boots that Ang wore, at least one style of them)Two things you wore too much this year
2. jeansThis year's Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. John Legend
2. Billy CurringtonTwo Things You Want in a Relationship
2. LoyaltyTwo of your favorite Movies of the Year
1. Wedding Crashers
2. Harry PotterBest movies of all time
1. Harry Potter
2. HoosiersTwo things You hate
2. ignoranceTwo Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. a person's smile (gleaming white teeth)
2. eyesTwo of Your Favorite Hobbies
2. I need to find another hobbyTwo things you learned this year
1. how to successfully read an ECG
2. friendships created during stress last foreverTwo Accomplishments You are Proud of
1. Surviving in medical school
2. getting two undergrad degreesTwo Things You Want Really Badly
1. To pass the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam)
2. To become a better personTwo place you went this year
2. IllinoisTwo Places You Want to go on Vacation
2. ItalyTwo Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. To have a family
2. To travel extensivelyTwo Ways that you are a Stereotypical Example of your Gender
1. Laughing when someone speaks of genitalia
2. Scratching my crotch and forgetting that I'm in public when I do it.Two things that make you stand out.
1. My loud voice
2. People have me that I'm extremely friendly.Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I q-tips to clean my ears on a daily basis.
2. I am sometimes afraid of the dark.Two Goals for the New Year
1. To complete all the steps of the USMLE
2. To get involved in a charity.
and I've got to add this since Eric
tagged anyone reading his latest post....
FIVE THINGS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZY:
1. Being tagged.
2. People counting out their change in the grocery line.
4. People in convertibles who blare their music
5. The media's coverage of any Hollywood break-up